I hope you can join us for the June 2022 group coaching session for The Watercolour Garden! The session will take place on Monday June 27th at
4 PM Pacific time, which is 6 PM Central time and 7 PM Eastern time.
Here is the replay of the meeting if you missed it:
If you have any general questions you would like to pre-submit via email, by filling out this form.
If you would like some feedback on a specific painting or project please submit your work by filling out the google form here.
We will be looking at the June content from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady by Edith Holden this month, as well as looking at the Calla Lily, Camellia, and Carnation sections (pages 25 -37) in The Language of Flowers by Odessa Begay.
I'd love to hear you thoughts on any of the content! If you are not up to talking about it on video during the zoom session you can always submit something to me via email and I can read it out for you during our session. Send in your submission here.
Ideas for discussion questions are:
The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady
- What is your favorite illustration (or page of illustrations) in Edith's notes for this month?
- Is there a nature notes entry for this month that stands out to you?
The Language of Flowers
- Which flower was your favorite to read about?
- What is one interesting historical fact that caught your attention?
- Which flower meaning spoke to you the most?
You can of course submit questions in the chat during the session as well, and I encourage you to share your thoughts on any of the Botanical Book Club content for this month :)