- New violet class and blog updates
- 3 different sketchbooks that I keep, natural journal, botanical style plant focuses with ink drawings, and native plant collections (with examples)
- Types of sketchbooks that work best for the above collections and layouts
- Live painting demo - bird silhouettes with a water brush
- Botanical book club - sketchbook inspiration from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady (February entries)
This month we did a very simple project for our watercolor demo. ANYONE can succeed with this little watercolor project, even if you have no time! I encourage you to have a look at the replay below, and give it a try yourself.